July 23, 2012

Southwest Virginia

What a great weekend had visiting the family in Southwest Virginia. The country side there is so pretty, I didn't really appreciate it when I was younger.

On Saturday, Nathaniel had a good time checking out his Great Aunt Mary's ducks.
The ducks and the countryside
Sunday, we took a tour of Abingdon and checked out the wolves with my dad - so pretty, all of them. 


The wolf by the library
By Berry's lumber yard. It has the Constitution written on it.




Then we visited my new cousin, Emaleigh in Kingsport, TN. So beautiful and so tiny! My cousin, Beula and her daughter Amanda (Emaleigh's mother) were so gracious to us, having a small feast for us and sending us off with goodies (the wreath looks great on our front door!)

We had a fantastic time visiting everyone! As always, my mom and dad were awesome! Thanks!
My mom, Nathaniel and Emaleigh

Beula, Gary (aka the grandparents), Amanda and Emaleigh

Nathaniel and I with Emaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment