November 24, 2013

The Lego Smith Family

Nathaniel and I created these cool minifigures of us, with Lego.com's help.
 It is the three of us and all the grandparents (complete with pets). He wanted to make my mom and dad look like they just came in from the cold. Grumpy is getting ready to play a hockey game and Lolo is getting ready to cheer him on. He gave his dad a cowboy hat.




These are some of the creations (and him creating) from last night when we played Creationary. It's a Lego game where you pick a card that has images on it and create it. The other person has to guess what it is. He did really good I think. My creations aren't pictured because they weren't that good. :-)

This is a fork.

A plane that lands on water

Building. Wish I could sit like that!

My favorite, a computer complete with tower and keyboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment